Contact Center QA Professional of the Year & Contact Center Learning Development Professional of the Year Awards
QATC is pleased to sponsor the Contact Center Quality Assurance Professional of the Year and Contact Center Learning Development Professional of the Year awards, which recognize quality assurance and training professionals who have shown outstanding leadership in the industry.
Who should be nominated for the Contact Center Quality Assurance or Contact Center Learning Development Professional of the Year awards?
A Quality Assurance (QA) or Learning Development Professional of the Year nominee should be someone with a commitment to excellence who has helped improve productivity, safety, workflow, efficiency, profitability, or enhanced the overall success of the contact center. This individual also demonstrates high integrity, ethical behavior, and exceptional work habits. There is no requirement that the nominee be a member of QATC.
What does the Contact Center Quality Assurance or Contact Center Learning Development Professional of the Year receive?
The five finalists for each award will be recognized at the QATC Annual Conference, and will receive a 50% discount to the Conference. The Quality Assurance Professional of the Year and the Training Professional of the Year will receive an award at the Conference, and will be featured in an article in the QATC newsletter, The Connection, along with an industry press release. The winner of each award will also receive a free QATC Annual Conference pass.
What information should the nomination form contain?
First, prepare a summary of why you are nominating this person in three to five bullet points. Then follow this with a narrative with a minimum of 750 and maximum of 2,000 words. But the more you can tell us about your candidate, the better their chance of winning. You may submit your information in a Q&A format, or a story format. Please answer the following questions in your nomination form:
- Why do you believe the nominee should receive the award?
- Describe the individual and his or her personality characteristics, and how these characteristics helped to make him or her a success in the job.
- How has this person contributed to realizing the goals of the call center? Give an example of what the person has achieved in their area of expertise in the call center.
Here are some examples of information to include:
- Specific attributes that demonstrate understanding of the value of his or her role and how it affects the call center.
- Demonstrations of creativity, excellence, and/or innovation in the design and development of processes or techniques (operational or educational)
- Innovative approaches to QA or Learning Development
- Creative approaches to aligning QA expectations and customer expectations
- Work in aligning QA with Learning Development and process improvement
- Processes implemented to reduce Customer Effort
- Encouragement of continuous improvement within the organization through training and tools used by call center representatives
- Encouragement of a learning culture
- Commitment to excellence through training and/or QA
- Efforts to maximize business results such as First Call Resolution and Customer Satisfaction
Who may submit nominations?
Any authorized employee of the call center may submit a nominee from their call center. An employee of the call center’s business partner or a public relations representative acting on behalf of the call center or business partner may also submit candidates.
What is the deadline for nominations?
The deadline for nominations has been extended to Friday, August 22, 2014. The five finalists will be notified by Monday, August 25, 2014.
Who will judge the nominations?
The Board of Advisors of QATC will review the nominations and select five finalists for each award. The Board will then choose the Quality Assurance Professional of the Year and Learning Development Professional of the Year from those five finalists.
When will the award be announced?
The Quality Assurance Professional of the Year and Learning Development Professional of the Year awards will be announced at the 2014 QATC Annual Conference, which will be held September 24-26 at the Omni Nashville Hotel in Nashville, TN.